This document has been compiled to make it clear how we collect, use, protect or otherwise handle your Personally Identifiable Information on this website. Personally Identifiable Information (PII) is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
Scope and Applicability
This privacy statement will not apply to any information that you share through social media platforms or other publicly accessible areas on this website. IoT Records shall be entitled to use such public profiles and information for its business promotion.
What we may collect
However, we may collect some non-identifiable information such as your device type, operating system, web browser, hardware, IP address, ISP, clicks, preferences, and browsing behavior related to your use of the services being offered or made available on the website.
- Gather more insightful information related to your browsing behavior such as your IP address, internet service provider, entry and exit pages, most liked features, ads, links, or services, total time spent on the website, and other details of metadata related to your use of the website (collectively the User Data).
- Research visiting patterns and preferences to facilitate a more targeted approach in the delivery of promotional offers.
- Resolve technical issues and improve your overall experience on the website.
Third Party Cookies
IoT Records reserves a right to monetize this website using Google AdSense. We may also use Google Analytics and other third-party tools and techniques to analyze web traffic, evaluate performance, and provide more useful services.
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to the users based on their visit to this site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- This site is only using Google services like Analytics and Adsense and no other third-party services.
Please acknowledge that such third parties may use their own tools and techniques to gather your personal information in relation to their services on this website. For example, Google employs DART cookies for more targeted ads serving.
If you do not want to share your browsing behavior, you may disable the third party cookies by changing the configuration settings of your web browser. You may also unsubscribe from Google Analytics and AdSense by visiting their opt-out pages. However, you must acknowledge that disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain features on this website or you may not be able to access this website at all.
Use of your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Uniquely identifying you on the website.
- Sending newsletters and other notifications in relation to the services being offered or made available on the website.
- Receiving your feedback, resolving technical issues, and improving your overall experience on the website.
- Facilitating third parties in case you have consented to receive promotional offers from such third parties.
Sharing and Disclosure
IoT Records will never sell, lease, or trade your email address or otherwise make it available to third parties for direct marketing and business promotion unless you have given your explicit consent to receive promotional offers from such third parties.
IoT Records reserves a right to share your email address and other non-identifiable information with its partners, subsidiaries, service providers, or other third parties in relation to services being offered or made available on this website. The service providers or other third parties will be obligated to maintain the confidentiality of your email address and the User Data, but IoT Records shall not be liable for any subsequent violation of your privacy rights by such third parties.
IoT Records reserves a right to share the user data or other non-identifiable information with the marketing networks to help them with more targeted promotional offers or other third parties in relation to the internal management of this website. All User Data shall be aggregated to make it anonymous before any such sharing with the marketing networks, service providers, or other third parties.
IoT Records may also disclose your email address or other personal information to law enforcement agencies or other third parties when such disclosure is required to prevent fraud or misuse, comply with the applicable laws, or facilitate a transfer of business ownership.
Third Party Websites
IoT Records doesn’t collect any personal information from children and fully complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and related laws. When you submit your email address to subscribe our newsletter service or use any other service being offered or made available by IoT Records, it shall be deemed that you are not a minor, and if you are, using the services under the supervision of your legal guardian.
IoT Records reserves a right to remove any email address or other information of minors from its database in its sole discretion. If you feel that your child has subscribed our newsletter service or otherwise submitted his or her personal information on this website, please contact us at email@example.com to remove any or all such personal information.
We do not collect any sensitive personal information or credit card details on this website. However, you can take the following measures to effectively manage your privacy on iot-records.com:
- You can follow the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our newsletters or other commercial emails to unsubscribe from our newsletter service and revoke your consent to receive promotional offers from third party marketing companies.
- You can disable cookies and other tracking tools by changing the default configuration settings of your web browser.
- You can unsubscribe from Google Analytics and AdSense by visiting their respective opt-out pages. This will disable the DART cookies on your web browser.